Tomorrow begins a new chapter. There are those over the past months that I can say I feel have "done me wrong" - some intentionally, some not. I won't say that it doesn't matter, because I believe how we treat each other does matter.
What I will say is that I am sorry. To Carmel Repertory Theatre, that we had the misunderstanding that we did, and that I didn't handle it better. I still consider you all my friends, and am sad that things came down the way that they did.
I try to be accountable for my actions, and strive daily to live consciously and authentically from my heart. Over the past few months, in some ways, I feel like I've lost track of myself - but am on the road to remembering who I am.
To those who have tried to hurt me - I forgive you. To those who have hurt me by omission, or by listening to untrue rumor and choosing to believe without talking to me and trusting our friendship and who you know me to be - I forgive you. I may not agree with the path you have chosen with regard to our relationship, but I trust the Universe that you are on the path you need to be walking.
Tomorrow is a new day - I embrace it with love, and start a new path in this journey.
Blessed Be. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment